Wednesday, December 8, 2010 | By: Andrea Coffey

Blogging about Blogging


To blog are not to blog, ummm
So as part of a class assignment I had to write 10 Blogs. Let’s start with what I liked and what I dint like. Ok well heres a few bullet points of what I did like:
  • It’s cheap
  • It’s easy ( you don’t need to be a computer genius to write a blog )
  • It’s search engine friendly (although I might cringe a bit at the idea of people actually reading this, especially my poem)
Lastly in some ways it was fun, I enjoy writing and like been able to express myself. Some of the topics we had to write on did not interest me as much as others, but once I got writing I realised I had a lot to say. The public nature of blogs made me a bit uneasy. That soon went away after a while.The article on the flowing link raises some good points:

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/elsua/10-great-strategic-benefits-of-blogging-9233
 
It made me start thinking what blogging could do for business

I suppose in my final year of marketing I should be looking at everything from a business perspective.  The fact that it is search engine friendly defiantly creates a big appeal but there’s more than just that it is sure to make your business more accessible to customers and build a good deal of brand awareness. It’s a two way platform as customers are able to comment and in turn it’s also building relationships and gives a unique insight into your customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.